Sunday, October 22, 2023

Denesh Chinamoothoo Success Story


DXN is the best partner for my health... Life always sends windows of opportunities to define our destiny.

I set my first target; to be able to work and collect enough money to buy my first air ticket to Malaysia, because I personally wanted to thank the founder of DXN, Datuk Lim Siow Jin, for giving me the opportunity not only to improve my life but also the life of the people in Mauritius.

Furthermore, I also wanted to thank Datuk Lim for giving me the opportunity to be one of the pioneers of the International market expansion by developing the market in Mauritius and establishing a DXN Branch there.

At that time, buying an air ticket was very difficult. After one year of hard work and devotion; I realized my dream in December 1997 by buying the first air ticket of my life. I got the chance to meet the founder of DXN, Datuk Lim Siow Jin who gave me so much confidence and blessing. In JANUARY 2016, I managed to achieve the highest status in DXN by becoming a DXN CROWN AMBASSADOR.

Without DXN and Datuk Lim Siow Jin, my life would never have been healthy, successful and happy.

I started working in DXN in 1996, and it has become a successful career of TWENTY HEALTHY YEARS. I now live a happy, fulfilling life and I hope, with DXN, I can make others happy too.

LONG LIVE DXN MAURITIUS!


Would You Like to Learn More About a Business Opportunity that Has The Potential to Replace Your Current Working Income Without Quitting Your Job?

Sipping at the well of success. You really ought to try it, either full-time or over weekends. We have a great business opportunity. You can run it from home full time or part time, or any combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment