Sunday, October 22, 2023

Rafael Diaz Success Story


DXN Member since 11 October 2002

My name is Rafael Diaz and I am the First Hispanic Crown Ambassador of America. I have been a DXN member since October 2002 and joined DXN because of my health. Within the first 30 days of using the products, I began to witness amazing results within my body, so since that very moment I haven't stopped promoting health and the excellence of Ganoderma, which is what DXN is all about.

I could write thousands of names and still fall short of the people I have been involved with in this amazing business. I'm the pioneer of the USA, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Peru and all the Latin America markets including Brazil. Working with a team of Leaders, I have more than 100 international travels and have made more than dozens of trips within the United States. 

Every trip I make is at my own expense and done with the purpose of creating a need for the products and opening markets in that country. I feel proud and grateful to every single one of my 20 Star Diamonds' team as they were all instrumental in me getting to this level of success and achieving the status of Crown Ambassador. 

That is one or the major key for achieving success in the Direct Selling business, which is be involved and help your downlines constantly and that's what I do every single day of my life, starting at 6 A.M. when I wake up and begin my workday until 3 A.M. when I go to bed.

Now I am more committed and aim to help all my group leaders and friends to become Crown Ambassadors, so when we celebrate the 25th Anniversary of DXN in Malaysia, it will be an unforgettable day for every single member. I never make excuses to fight for what I want and what I believe in; I let myself flow like the water in the river, always ahead.

Thank you and may blessings and a long life be granted to Datuk Lim, as well as all the Managers and PICs, that have worked with me. See you all in the best places and destinations of the world. The facts and the results confirm my commitment so that my team can move to the next level.

Would You Like to Learn More About a Business Opportunity that Has The Potential to Replace Your Current Working Income Without Quitting Your Job?

Sipping at the well of success. You really ought to try it, either full-time or over weekends. We have a great business opportunity. You can run it from home full time or part time, or any combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment