Sunday, October 22, 2023

Alfredo Collado Palacio Success Story


My name is Jose Alfredo Collado Palacio. I came from a family of social photographers; I have been dedicated to this beautiful profession since I was 12 years old. My activities were to portray people and then print the photograph in the best quality possible. At the age of 15, I was involved in a car accident where I almost lost one of my feet. I was constantly having joint pains because of the metal that was put in my feet to help rebuild the bones, which has made it difficult for me to live a normal life.

To earn for a living, I spent a lot of time of my life attending social events to take photos, until I got married and for the first time in my life, I was an employee working with other people, and worked for several companies. During this period, I faced many difficulties, due to the little income received. I went back to my profession as a photographer and at the same time, I done other traditional businesses, but it failed. There were times where I was left with no stable income, and my family have to suffer the consequences. At this time, I was fortunate to listen talks about business motivation and I read business books that have kept me attentive to any proposal; however, a good opportunity did not come.

In September 2008, a friend talked to me for the first time about MLM business. However, I did not believe much in these types of network businesses, so I did not pay attention at that time. My friend frequently sent me information about the Ganoderma and the DXN business without sparking any interest in me. Several months passed until he sent me a package of Lingzhi Coffee 3 in 1 and he told me "sell it in your shop", because I was a grocery store owner and I only sell commercial coffee there. I then began to promote DXN coffee, waiting to find interested consumers.

One day my sister in law came to my grocery store and I offered her to taste the DXN coffee. She asked me “what is the coffee for?”. I told her "it is good for everything", and she bought 4 bags. She was my guinea pig. "If she doesn't die, the product it's good" I thought, and luckily, she came back for more coffee bags.

She told me that she felt great after consuming the coffee, as she has been suffering constipation for quite a long time, and the product has helped her to ease her suffering. This has caused be to be more motivated and offered the coffee to be tasted by many people. I managed to sell the whole box. However, I no longer wanted to continue selling the product.

Shortly after, I met the person who had sold me this first box and asked me how I had felt when I consumed the product. I told him that I did not consumed it, but those that have bought from me and consumed it told me that they have experienced the good benefits from the coffee.

He then offered me DXN Vita Café and I consumed it. I remembered having 5 sachets that same day, because of its delicious and exquisite flavour. I was very surprised when I felt that my intestines had been immediately deflated and the product had caught my attention. The next morning, I had to do some warm-up exercises on my foot and when I stood up, I noticed that the pain has disappeared. For many years, that pain was chronic and I could not believe it had disappeared just by drinking coffee.

This has been the turning point for me and I began to research in depth about the products and the DXN company. I started with the official web pages because the person who showed me the product had few information about it. I was impacted by the capability and logistics of the company in just over 100 countries at that time. After that, I knew that the Mexico's Head Office was 12 hours journey from my place.

I contacted them by phone and requested more information about the products and the Marketing plan and ask for it to be delivered to my house. So, they invited me to some trainings in the Head Office. I did not think more about it and immediately took the bus there, as I always say "This is a journey to success. Finally, I joined DXN on January 8, 2009, the date that completely changed my life.

During these workshops, I met the now Crown Ambassador Edilia Garcia Garcia. I was struck by her exposition and testimony. At the end of her training, without fear I introduced myself saying that I came from Villahermosa, Tabasco (Mexico). As we continued chatting, we realized that I was part of her upline. From there, I began to work hand in hand with the now Crown Ambassador Edilia García and my team. With great enthusiasm and guidance by her, we started giving home meetings and learned more about the Marketing Plan.

The first year was difficult. I was highly criticized by my relatives, my co-workers, my friends. I remembered being told that I had fallen into mediocrity. At that time, the car I had was stolen and I was inactive for 2 months because I didn’t know what to do, whether to continue with DXN since I had reached the rank of SA or return to the previous job. I spoke with my mentor and she motivated me to keep going. She told me that things were going to improve. I kept going and in January of the following year, I received the SA status and at the end of the same month, I achieved the SD rank. All these were with the guidance and structure of the now Crown Ambassador Edilia García.

I passed the very difficult tests that has almost caused me to give up doing the DXN business. But, my faith was firm. I knew that if in a short time I have achieved some good results, it will not be long until I could be receiving the rewards. We worked very hard that first year since it took up to 12 days for the product to arrive at my place. So I decided to travel and purchase the products from my affiliates directly. I made 3 to 4 weekly trips on journeys of up to 12 hours.

Fortunately, in November 2009, my own Service Center was authorized. Working with a wonderful team and with some savings, we opened the first Service Center in my state, receiving great acceptance and good results.

I attended the 4th anniversary of the company and had the joy of meeting Datuk Lim Siow Jin at a meeting for Diamonds.

I began to receive a constant bonus and fell into a comfort zone, for several years I only done my maintenance and I got the bonus that added to the Service Center, and has made me feel comfortable. This is how I worked the business until December 2015 where I attended my first International Leadership Camp in America that took place in Cancun Quintana Roo, Mexico, where great international leaders were together with DATUK Lim Siow Jin and I understood much more the importance of doing the business with a network of affiliates.

I now have refocused, not only because of the bonus, but because of the excellent income of consolidating a network. I have achieved new status and my sales as a Service Center increased. I began to train leaders, create the need for the products. I share, I train and apply the training system and always duplicate it with the great support of the company and my mentor, Crown Ambassador Edilia Garcia.

I would like to thank my team so much because together, we obtained the first and second place of sales in IOC packs in 2015 in Mexico. Later, my wife Maria del Carmen Martinez Esperon joined DXN. We doubled the results year after year because we were able to unite our skills to maximize all opportunities and we guided the team that guide us, the leadership training system was applied and we began to train the members of our network.

All those efforts have given us incredible results. We have obtained many awards and recognitions as a Service Center in Mexico. The first place in Sales, in IOC packages and Recruitment in 2018 and 2019. These recognitions were achieved with teamwork. Currently, I hold the status of ECD and with great excitement, I share my story and the message, that if we stay focused, work as a team, we train ourselves and above all, we guide ourselves with humility, honesty, integrity and trust, we are in the running to be the next Crown Ambassador.

I AM THE NEXT CROWN AMBASSADOR!

VIVA DXN!

Would You Like to Learn More About a Business Opportunity that Has The Potential to Replace Your Current Working Income Without Quitting Your Job?

Sipping at the well of success. You really ought to try it, either full-time or over weekends. We have a great business opportunity. You can run it from home full time or part time, or any combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment