Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Dr. J.S. Parwana Success Story

I received my medical degree (MBBS) from the Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, India in 1974. After graduation I served as a medical officer with the Government Health Services in India, Ministry of Health in Libya and a multi-national company. I also served as a Director in a charitable Hospital and worked as a private medical practitioner for many years. My life was pretty cool and quite comfortable.

In the mid 90s, I suffered from a disorder, where all my joints, muscles and bones became severely painful. Due to it, I was in need of people's help in performing my daily routine chores. My medical practice almost came to an end. Financial health also deteriorated. In May 2001, I suffered from a heart ailment, and was instructed by the cardiologist to refrain from strenuous activities. Life was difficult, but I remained positive and hoped that one day, I will find a solution to my problem.

On 7th January 2002, a friend of mine invited me to a home meeting of DXN, where I was told about DXN products. Initially I was sceptical, however, I took interest in DXN Ganoderma and read a lot of literature on it. After further research, I decided to give it a try and then started to feel its positive effects within a short time. I started learning more about the potential of DXN products and after convincing myself on its benefits, I started sharing the information that I had gathered with all my acquaintances.

In the beginning, people, especially my medical colleagues, were not convinced but I had developed such an unflinching faith in these products that I did not care much about their views of me. Over a period of time, people started coming to me for my opinion and advice. Word of mouth publicity gradually spread far and wide. Life has taken a wonderful turn but it wasn’t easy. Many times I had to face the utterly rude behavior of negative and short sighted people but my patience and faith kept me going, for the betterment of people's life. Now I am not at all disturbed by any negativity because I have learnt the knack of turning them into positive thinking people. Presently, I have lots of people under me, some of them doctors themselves in reputable hospitals in India as well as a couple of other countries. In 2006, I was awarded a Ph.D. (Alternative Medicine) degree.

I have learnt over a period of time that nothing is impossible to achieve, if one is truly committed. You only have to have a big, realistic dream, however impossible it may seem in the beginning. You must be consistent and persistent. There may be many hurdles in the way but those hurdles are in fact, just stepping stones towards your destination.

DXN Products and the Direct Selling system is designed thoughtfully and meticulously to take you to your pre-determined destination. You just have to believe in your own potential and follow the system with faith. It will take you wherever you want to go.

I have always felt and pursued that working as a DXN distributor is not a business of earning money for oneself. It is a business of helping people improve their quality of life. It is in fact, a social cause. Money is just a byproduct of one’s services to society.

Thanks to Datuk Lim Siow Jin for developing such wonderful products and system and also for his faith in his team. Long live DXN.

- Dr. J.S. Parwana
DXN Member since 14 January 2002

No comments:

Post a Comment