Friday, December 29, 2023

Darius Teguh Kristanto Success Story

SUCCESS IS NOTHING WITHOUT COOPERATION, TEAMWORK AND DUPLICATION

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my direct upline Mrs. SULIA WIJAYA and my greatest upline Mr. BUDIMAN SALIM for bringing us into DXN, the World of Health, Wealth and Life Style and special thanks go to my beloved wife and my family for without their support I could never have achieved so much.

Prior to my enrollment as a DXN MEMBER, I managed my own traditional business for 19 years. Although I was considered as well-to-do, I faced a lot of risk, obstacles and challenges. My life was full of fear and I was very unhappy because my future was unclear.

In DXN I had learned about the truth of life, to be appreciative, determined and aggressive in life and I saw how people used the power of network duplication to change their way of living. DXN had provided us an ideal environment and unlimited opportunity that can bring us hope, happiness, health, beauty and even wealth.

I joined DXN in October 1997, I began learning about the product, consumed it, shared the product and knowledge, diligently adhered to the system, the company and the business concept. After I took some realistic actions, in just eight months, my financial situation improved enabling me to become STAR DIAMOND and eight months later I was promoted to the position of CROWN DIAMOND. I was 50 years old when I bade my traditional business farewell and focused diligently in DXN.

Before, I dream to travel; now with DXN I had visited Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Thailand, Hong Kong, Philippines, Australia, Holland, Germany, Belgium, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Swiss & USA. The vision for SIMP 2005 by the Founder & CEO Datuk Lim Siow Jin would give me more opportunities.

I was aiming for the CROWN AMBASSADOR, it requires 20 SD lines, in order to achieve that I must add my direct lines and set my new goal. I am grateful to all of my downlines for their cooperation, support and assistance. In order to succeed we must be strong and determined, unafraid of failure and never admit defeat! Do the right business, follow the right leader!

Believe in it, act on it and you’ll be where you want to be, put all effort in DXN business for next 5 years and enjoy your fantastic passive income! See you at the Top!

GO CROWN AMBASSADOR ! BRAVO DXN !

- Darius Teguh Kristanto
DXN Member since 20 September 1997

No comments:

Post a Comment