Thursday, December 21, 2023

María Concepción Navia Meneses Success Story

Good Morning DXN!

My name is Maria Concepcion Navia Meneses, better known as Conny Navia. My career in DXN began with a big dream that I consider is similar to what every other white-collar workers have been dreaming of, which is to have a quality life that allows us to enjoy everything, in a very honorable way and enjoy our career.

For 30 years, I had been working in the health industry, achieving a modest retirement pension but finally I realized that it was impossible for me to have the quality life that I want with the retirement pension I receive. At the end of my career, I had decided to continue fight for my dreams and goals with the full support from my beloved husband.

I never let circumstances disconcert me or my dream and I never doubted that I could realize what I have been longing: “My dream was to achieve a quality life for my family”. By working hard to achieve what you want, you leave aside your health, and meeting your needs have become your main priority. Because of this, my health was deteriorating due to excessive working. In 2007, my friends shared with me a product which is coffee with Ganoderma, and I realize that it is a natural product and an opportunity for me because it is a product that we will consume continually.

I have decided to do some research about Ganoderma and I found out that I needed to improve my health. I and my husband attended a training with our beloved Chief Marketing Officer, Mr. Teoh Hang Ching and since that day, I visualized myself saving the health of my husband and mine and at the same time accomplishing our dream of having a quality life. That was the day we make the decision to join DXN and my adventure in DXN began.

I put myself at hundred percent in every activities that I have done. We take it very seriously with commitment and professionalism as that has always been our way of working, and to save our health is the most important thing. Training is the primary basic thing we do everyday in order to reach our goals in DXN. Day by day, we keep growing the network, as a part of our development in DXN because the knowledge is continuous and never-ending.

Our first achievement is the Travel Seminar Incentive (TSI) to Cancun, Mexico. Since then, every year we have been recognized with new ranks and joined TSI, visit different countries and places that we have never imagined. And 2019, we finally achieved the rank of “CROWN AMBASSADOR” which is the highest rank existed in our company with pride and success. With consistency, discipline and perseverance, we finally achieved it.

Now, we managed to own 5 properties in Mexico City, a ranch in Oaxaca, Mexico and two new SUVs, and most important thing is, we are now debt-free.

DXN had taught us not to get easily distracted. With the teamwork that I have with my husband and sons, the network is growing and we are living with this value. A great sense of satisfaction was felt when we produced committed leaders with great vision for their life. What more important is that we are doing the correct duplication of our network. My current goal is to continue supporting the Diamonds Team that we committed to help them day by day to achieve their goals so that all of them will become Crown Ambassador as well.

I would like to thank Datuk Lim Siow Jin, DXN Family, my husband Gustavo, my sons Daniel, Miguel, Isaias, Erick, and Omar for giving me tremendous support. Thank you too to all my networks who are wonderful people and were always together to make all our dreams come true. Our dream has now came true, and it is sure that if our talents, visions, efforts and teamwork can be united, we can make the world to be a better place for our younger generations so that they can learn about health maintaining, fulfilling their time with passion, attitude, love and vision which are the key ingredients that I have been practicing throughout this 11 years, living in a continuous learning process.

My wish is to continue to inspire more people and educate them that sky is the only limit and that everyone could be achieving their dreams.

-María Concepción Navia Meneses
DXN Member since 10 May 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment