Thursday, December 21, 2023

Pedro Apaza Quispe Success Story

My name is Pedro Apaza Quispe and I am from Juliaca, San Román, Puno, Peru. I lost my father at the age of 8, and at the age of 12, I had to leave my hometown for Lima, Peru. There used to be 9 of us, but sadly four of my brothers have died. Without my father, my mother became the sole breadwinner, raising all of us. So, I decided to go to Lima so I could work during the day and continue to study at night. While I was in Lima, I worked as a shoeshine boy in Castañeta park. I continued to work as a shoeshine boy until I was called to attend the obligatory military service, where my primary task was also shining boots. After leaving the military service, I studied fashion and learnt about design and started my own textile business in Gamarra Empire Commercial.

I was successful in the textile industry but I worked too much, all day long, with 60 tailors and five stores. My financial situation was never a problem, but it was time and health that was troubling me. Working too hard caused a lot of health problems and I had to go to hospitals and clinics to seek treatment. Doctors had diagnosed me with various types of diseases. Due to this, I was very desperate for help and tried natural products to help improve my health. Sadly the products were of no help in improving my health. One fine day, I found a DXN 3 in 1 coffee sachet and decided to try the drink. I started to feel the positive effects upon drinking the coffee and so on 17th September 2010, I joined DXN.

I was advised to attend DXN's training sessions, but I could not understand the need for it. However, one day, I decided to allocate some of my time to attend a DXN workshop on the Compensation Plan. During the workshop, I was shocked with the numbers that I could be earning by doing the business with DXN and became more interested in the DXN business. I decided to introduce and take DXN products from Lima to Bolivia. After a year of bringing the products to Bolivia, I found a person who was interested and wanted to register to be a DXN distributor. However, in order to register him, I had to go back to Lima as there were no other Service Centers anywhere else except in Lima. A year after that, I applied to start my own Service Center in Juliaca and it was so successful that it was named the best Service Center for 2 years in a row.

We have been expanding the network to all the South American countries and today we have expanded our network to more than 100 countries. It is amazing that the DXN system is simple and wonderful and it promotes total freedom. Thanks to God and Datuk Lim Siow Jin, I am now a DXN Crown Ambassador (CA). I may not have gone to a university to study, but I believe with honesty and experience, I've learnt a lot about the world, and it is all thanks to DXN.

Our goal is to help everyone to have a better understanding of the DXN system. Its trainings and events can serve as a platform for one to share the knowledge on DXN and at the same time to develop one's leadership.

I am now free from problems, diseases and debts. I made a wise decision in joining DXN as it helped change my life. DXN has provided such a good system and products that have changed the life of many. I would like to thank Datuk Lim Siow Jin, the founder and CEO of DXN for such a great system and business, my family for all their prayers and supports, and also to everyone who has believed in me throughout my journey in doing the DXN business. 

Thank you so much and may God bless you all!

- Pedro Apaza Quispe
DXN Member since 17 February 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment