Thursday, December 21, 2023

Edilia García García Success Story

Good morning DXN.

My name is Edilia García. I was born in Morelia Michoacán, Mexico. The goal of sharing my story is to inspire everyone and to show that despite the adversities in life, you can still achieve your dreams.

I had a difficult childhood, and didn’t get the chance to study, so I do not have an academic degree, but since I was a kid I have always dreamed of a different life for me. I have two beautiful daughters, Nancy and Nelly, whom I consider a blessing. At that time, I had a debt of 150,000 dollars. My oldest daughter was very sick, as I did not have sufficient money to buy basic necessities or food, while my youngest daughter had to leave school due to financial constraints.

Before DXN came into my life, I was a saleswoman but heavily in debt. Through my ignorance, I sold everything but I was not focused on anything, therefore I never had any successful results. I didn’t know what direct selling was and my first venture in a direct selling company before DXN, was one of the worst experience of my life because although I worked very hard, but at the end they took everything from me. I did not understand why this had happened to me, but I am very thankful to God for all the things that I have gone through. Today I understand that God had something bigger in store for me.

When I was at the lowest point of my life, in desperation, I prayed to God to help me get out of the state of poverty in which I was. I was disappointed and frustrated, but God heard my prayers and one day, good fortune called DXN knocked on my door. I am grateful to the person who introduced me to the DXN business. Thanks to this person's insistence, after several visits, I finally said yes to DXN. I started by consuming DXN coffee, and when I began to see positive results with my health, I started to share DXN with more people.

The road to success was not a smooth one. Since DXN was not yet established in Mexico and I could not afford to invest in DXN, I could not give out free coffee samples but could only offer the DXN Coffee sachets to the customers to smell its aroma. With no training and lack of knowledge of the DXN System, we failed in the first 10 months but despite all the obstacles, we were able to make DXN known in Mexico.

Things began to look up for us, when we had our first training with three people on January 4, 2007. The next day we rented a small room and the first 17 people from this first group arrived. During this training was when I understood that DXN was the company that I was waiting for. They asked us three questions : Do you know anyone who drinks coffee? Do you know anyone who has a health problem? Do you know anyone who needs money? My mind began to project itself to something very big because I realized that I was in the right industry. Then the next question was if we wanted to achieve financial freedom, but in my ignorance I did not understand what that was. I was told that it means to earn a million a year or 80,000 pesos a month. So I asked what I should do? The answer was simple, focus and work, let yourself to be guided and do not change the system.

From that moment on, I put aside the catalogs of other companies and put my full focus and energy into DXN. I was told that within 3 to 5 years I can reach my financial freedom, but I was pleasantly surprised when I managed to achieve financial freedom within one and a half years. Of course I focused only on DXN and worked very hard, but nothing is free in this life and I had to pay the price by not being able to spend time with my daughters. However, although I went through many obstacles, I managed to turn them into opportunities. Over time I learned that loyalty, commitment, perseverance and constancy are very important ingredients in order to achieve success and when you support your members and your team, the faster you will reach your goal. I thank God, DXN, the whole team, my daughters and DXN staff for all the support I have received, because without all of them, I would not have reached my goal. My life has changed considerably for the better. I managed to pay off my debt within three years. With little by little investment, today I have 7 authorized service centers. When I was a child I dreamed of traveling around the world and DXN has made this dream come true. My message is this : no matter what you have gone through in life, if you believe in what you are doing and if you have confidence and faith in the project that is being presented to you; you will achieve great things in life. You cannot stop working hard or blame others for your problems. There are no excuses for not achieving everything you set for yourself; remember that everything is within you.

This road has not been easy but it has been worth it. DXN gives you the opportunity to achieve health, wealth and happiness. And today I want to also thank the 20 Diamonds who believed in this project and who believed in me, because thanks to the work in these past 10 years I was able to achieve the status of Crown Ambassador. This success is not only mine but of the whole team. Since I have achieved my goal, my commitment is to support each one of you who wish to achieve the level of Crown Ambassador. I made the commitment to myself that I will achieve my Crown Ambassador status together with the people from my country and today this is a reality. I am a proud woman, I am Mexican and I want to thank Datuk Lim, and congratulate him for the many lives that he has changed, not only my life and my daughters, but countless others. 

Thank you! 

-Edilia García García 
DXN Member since 17 February 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment