Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Sophon Thasara Success Story

Good Morning DXN!

My name is Sophon Thasara. I am a former general manager in Yala Honda Car Co. Ltd. It is my 11th year in doing DXN business (full time) as a TCD (with 16 SDs). My confidence in the products and marketing plan as well as my hard work led to my success. My slogan is work hard, be tolerant of others, be sincere and no matter what problem occurs, always keep a smile on your face.

I would like to send my appreciation to Datuk Lim Siow Jin, DXN's founder who has made this company renown worldwide. Thank you Ms. Chonlada Vitayakomol, Mr Chatid Puchipakorn, my wife and kids and everyone in my team who is a constant source of support to me. I am lucky that friends trust and believe in me and are willing to do this business with me. One of my friends who had failed in doing other company's Direct Selling business in the past was at first skeptical but changed his mind when I told him “you can do it in DXN for as long as you work hard, you will never fail in DXN”.

Mr Krittison Chaisornparama, once said to me “Thank you for helping me, my friend for thanks to you I have become successful in my DXN business.” The phrase “thank you” from my good friend gave me moral support. I am also lucky to have the acquaintance of Professor Sorawat Karnhavak, who has gained my respect in his technical training of using the 4439 system.

4 is product, learning, pass on knowledge, training to be expert. 4 is advice members, planning seminar, visit the factory/corporate. 3 is 3 months timeline. 9 is amount of members (1 person per 10 days).

For the year 2012, the Taksin Diamond Group has planned a system to help new team members in doing business successfully. We will educate you on the DXN business structure and trust us, you would not be disappointed. For other members, I believe that if you do your best, success will certainly be yours.

I am proud to be doing DXN business where I can earn a high income and travel to many countries. I have opened a Service Center “Thasatat Diamond Group” at Natawee and Hadyai.

This year, 2012, I am proud to proclaim that I will be the first “CA” in Thailand . My target is to create 10 CAs. I know that if I can do it, I believe that my downlines can do it too.

- Sophon Thasara
DXN Member since 31 March 2001

No comments:

Post a Comment