Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Jamal Saleh Ahmed Success Story

Good Morning DXN,

My name is Jamal Almassadi Abu Anasi, from Yemen. I worked in Abu Dhabi, UAE as a policeman, with few thousands Derhams as salary. You know when you are an employee, especially a policeman, more pressure and headache will be loaded in your life. I was an ambitious young man, who kept on thinking all the time on how I can improve my life, especially when I was away from my country and entire family. I am a very simple man, love people and always enjoy sharing my knowledge and life experiences with others.

My journey in DXN started humbly, last 13 years ago, through my cousin, Mr. Ahmad Almasadi, when he travelled from Alshariqa to Abu Dhabi, and he came to my house explaining to me about DXN business and products. Actually, I understood and accepted his explanation, but I did not really believe. But after I started using Ganozhi Toothpaste, my gums were no longer bleeding, and that was when everything changed.

I started to learn more about Ganoderma and all DXN products but still could not accept the idea of doing DXN as a business to generate income. I clearly remember the seminar held in DXN Abu Dhabi by CA Dr. Vasupal from India, who spent more than 10 years teaching student about economics. He never become a millionaire nor his student, until he was introduced to DXN. He managed to achieve success with hundreds of his students and that shocked me. I insisted to meet him after the seminar and asked more regarding his income. When he shared to me, I got so inspired and decided to be successful in DXN and travel with Dr. Vasupal on TSIP to Switzerland.

I achieved the Star Diamond status within 1 year and became the first Arab Star Diamond at that time. I quit my job as a policeman after my bonus became triple my salary. I started doing DXN business full time. I enjoy every moment in DXN. It is a great journey. I learned lots of lessons that changed my life. Due to residency issues, I moved from UAE to stay in Malaysia where no one knew me. I told my mother that all the people here will know me very soon. Alhamdulillah, I have achieved the top rank in DXN which is the “Crown Ambassador” this year.

I am thankful to Allah that DXN was put in my way. Thank you to Datuk Lim for such a great opportunity that has changed the life of people in promoting health, wealth and true happiness. I am also thankful to my great team in more than 60 countries. I have fulfilled my dream to become a Crown Ambassador and financially free man and it is not impossible to get here. You too can do it and the opportunity is up for you to grab. You need to have patience, persistence, and hard work to carry this business seriously, and lead your team to achieve success.

- Jamal Saleh Ahmed
DXN Member since 22 December 2003

___

Are you looking for a STABLE Company, EXCEPTIONAL PRODUCTS and SOLID OPPORTUNITY?

Discover More about My Online Business Worldwide; 



Need Help, WhatsApp Me Here:

No comments:

Post a Comment