Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Dharamshila Kumari Success Story

I was running my own business (cloth shop and ice factory) in my hometown in Bihar Sharif, Bihar (INDIA) and used to earn approximately 50 thousand per month from the business.

On 12th October 2011, I joined DXN. I was attracted to DXN due to my family members' health problems. Right from the beginning, I believed in DXN products and after using the products, we recovered from all our health problems. After consuming the products and receiving such great results, I started to share the benefits of DXN products with more people.

My wife and I started to attend regular company meetings, seminars, camp RVC freedom day celebrations and conducted daily home meetings.

During the beginning of our journey in DXN business, my wife and I did all the hard work and it paid off as we managed to achieve the Diamond status in only 5 months.

After achieving the status of Diamond, I was very motivated and this caused my business to grow rapidly. In just 18 months, I managed to achieve the status of Executive Double Diamond and also qualified for TSIP Malaysia in 2013.

When I was in Malaysia, I went to visit the DXN farm and right after the visit, I was even more motivated and hence, my business grew even bigger. Due to this, I managed to achieve the status of Crown Diamond in just 39 months.

With all the hard work and strenuous effort, I have achieved the highest status in DXN as a Crown Ambassador within only 6 years after joining the business. (As on 20/12/2017).

I am lucky to have received such a precious opportunity thanks to my mentor cum upline and RVC education. My family and I are now enjoying a very happy life. DXN has provided me with the freedom in health, time, wealth and much more.

DXN too has given me a lot of opportunities to visit many foreign countries. I have visited Malaysia in 2013, Mauritius in 2015, Malaysia and Langkawi in 2016 and Dubai in 2017 and it is all thanks to DXN.

Anybody can use DXN products.

Anybody can follow the DXN MARKETING PLAN.

Anybody can do it.

Anybody can achieve the highest status in DXN, the Crown Ambassador.

- Dharamshila Kumari & Surendra Prasad
DXN Member since 12 October 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment