Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Vijaykumar Patel Success Story

GOOD MORNING DXN

Dealing electrical goods with German based companies and ranking tables amongst my competitor agencies used to be my hectic schedule until 10th October 2003 when DXN and myself found each other.

Lending my ears to the honorable late Dr. Parul Parikh, who soon went on to become my mentor, I got to know about the core concept of how Ganoderma works followed by the networking plan of DXN.

Prioritizing family health somehow over wealth, I convinced my wife (asthma patient) to consume DXN products; needless to say, it created wonders, which triggered my heart to be a part of this divine family.

From that very moment until now and forever, my only motto is gaining knowledge and spreading it which has in return blessed me with financial freedom, everlasting happiness in the form of invaluable boons, vacation trips, respectful life and most importantly, health.

Nevertheless, behind these perks is hidden a journey of 15 years which has withstood many obstacles. To those situations and foes who undauntedly stood resisting my path, I offer my deepest gratitude as here I stand; taller and stronger than ever before as the 1st CROWN AMBASSADOR of Gujarat and 8th in the nation.

Many many thanks to my beloved wife, DXN family, almighty God and Datuk Lim Siow Jin, as conquering one milestone after another at regular intervals would not have been possible without them.

JAI DXN.

- Vijaykumar Patel & Hasumatiben Patel
DXN Member since 31 October 2003

___

Are you looking for a STABLE Company, EXCEPTIONAL PRODUCTS and SOLID OPPORTUNITY?

Discover More about My Online Business Worldwide; 



Need Help, WhatsApp Me Here:

No comments:

Post a Comment