Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Rajeev Kumar & Seema Rani Success Story

"The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today"

This one motivational quote by the great Franklin D. Roosevelt has been the reason behind my success story.

I started my journey with DXN in the year 2004. Before this, I did many odd jobs to meet the day-to-day requirements of my family. But then I realised that this was not enough for me; I wanted to achieve something bigger, grow bigger and be the boss of my own. I wanted to develop a workplace which would help me to complete myself everyday and to achieve highest success!

My greatest pillars of strength - My wife and my sister who always motivated me to work harder every single day.

Starting up business with DXN is like planting a sapling. It requires your outmost time and hardwork and when you have started and the sapling blossomed, it makes all the patience and hardwork worthwhile. The expert advice by our profound founder, Datuk Lim Siow Jin has helped me to cross all the hurdles in my journey with DXN!

FIVE THINGS THAT MOTIVATED ME :

DXN is the only platform where one can fulfill all dreams. My dream of being financially independent, leading a healthy life and exploring the world have been fulfilled ever since I got associated with DXN !

DXN helps to serve others and cure using natural products.

DXN helps to create a very powerful network of our own.

DXN creates successful leaders.

DXN promotes and pushes every individual associated with it to grow into effective, distinctive and powerful leaders of tomorrow!

Service to mankind is service to God. DXN helps us to serve mankind in the most profound manner. I am very grateful to all our mentors Mr. Bharat Garg, our Guru ji Mr. Deepak Kumar & Sangeeta Rani for always showing the light and guiding our way!

Skill × Effort + Hardwork - Failure = SUCCESS

Behind every success is a string of failures. But only your skills and hardwork will help you to overcome it!

- Rajeev Kumar & Seema Rani
DXN Member since 30 April 2004

___

Are you looking for a STABLE Company, EXCEPTIONAL PRODUCTS and SOLID OPPORTUNITY?

Discover More about My Online Business Worldwide; 



Need Help, WhatsApp Me Here:

No comments:

Post a Comment