Monday, January 15, 2024

Shipra and Bharat Garg Success Story

GOOD MORNING to all. During my childhood, I was an average student from a middle class family with an ambition to achieve big things in life. I always dream of pursuing an innovative and unique business as a career with a zeal to change the way business used to be conducted.

During my graduation, Mr. R.K Sharma & Mr. R.S Chaudhary introduced me to a fantastic opportunity of DXN. This was the opportunity I was waiting for which inspires me to achieve big things as the business has no limit in terms of its growth. In the early 2000s, health consciousness and direct selling were new trends and people were not well aware of the impact it can create. It was difficult to convince people at that time.

I attended DXN Business Opportunity Meeting in Delhi which motivated me to pursue direct selling that was described as moving a product or service directly from manufacturer to customer using a network of large group of distributors or group of entrepreneurs.

I learned that 85% of our buying decisions are made from the word of mouth. I was impressed with the concept of becoming an entrepreneur with low investment, and where you need not to build infrastructure, hire employees, get government approvals, pay huge amount of taxes and lot more other hassles and I liked the concept of time compounding also.

Since it is a team work and this business also gives leverage of other people’s time, effort and skills. I think there is no other business like direct selling where everyone is supporting each other to reach their financial goal, become an entrepreneur and celebrate their success together.

I firmly believed that hard work will pay off in long term. DXN provided me the platform to fly high as only sky is the limit. Every single morning, I am even more enthusiastic to work harder and become a better leader.

Today I am a Crown Ambassador and it is just the starting of my vision. I would like to thank Datuk Lim Siow Jin for providing this wonderful opportunity and I have found strong mentors such as Prof. K.N.Vasupal, Dr. Rathna Vasupal and Dr. S. Ranjan, who continue to lead me to the right direction. I would also like to thank all of my uplines, downlines and parallel lines that have helped me to achieve what I have achieved today. Special thanks to my great uplines Mr. R. K. Sharma, Mr. Kabir Dhingra, my downline Mr. Deepak Kumar & Sangeeta Rani, Puneet & Kalpana Sharma and so many big leaders and my parallel lines Dr. Biplab Bhadra, Dr. Parwana, Mr. K.K Agarwal, Mr. J.K Singh, Mr. Santosh Devkar, and all management of DXN and everyone associated with me as a great united family.

I am grateful to God for blessing me with such a supportive life partner, Shipra and motivating parents to aspire for success.

Love all- Serve all, JAI DXN.

- Shipra and Bharat Garg
DXN Member since 01 July 2002

No comments:

Post a Comment