Monday, January 29, 2024

Arati Salunkhe & Pravin Salunkhe Success Story

My success journey through DXN

We believed that there is always a painful story behind every person’s success, so that everyone may learn from these emotional stories.

The journey of my life started from Pune. After completing my academic education in ITI course, I came to Pune with big dreams and inspirations to change my life. But after struggling in different companies for five years, I did not get a permanent job because I was not satisfied with the salary. While working temporarily in an industry, I was introduced to DXN through a coffee sachet “Lingzhi 3 in 1”.

This coffee sachet changed my whole life, and I started consuming the products. Tell me one thing. Do you drink coffee? At one time, I was drinking coffee and working on a machine during the night shift, I felt very excited and fresh the whole night. That was my first experience with DXN products. After introducing DXN to my parents, the products helped them a lot with their health problems. Today, my father and mother are in good health because of DXN products. I started sharing and promoting the products to everyone whenever I could. There were a few buyers but not many enough, but I knew that being an industrial worker could not fulfil all of my dreams as I wanted to pursue my own career in the biggest direct selling company in the world, also known as DXN.

I started my journey with DXN in a bicycle. I used to cycle around and share the products and opportunities through DXN’s business plan. I encountered many negative people who dampened my spirits and enthusiasm. But if you have a strong purpose in life, you will learn to ignore the negative voices and instead focus on your work, because hard work is what makes your dream come true.

Then, I was working in the Ministry of Defense in Central Government organization but I utilized my part time to do DXN business. People always complained that there was not enough time, but today I have achieved Triple Crown Diamond during my part time job. After that, I resigned my government job.

I never thought my business would go to one or two countries but today, it has reached to more than 40 countries around the world. In the last ten years of my life, I have bought 5 luxury car, and one of them is a Mercedes Benz. There was a time when I was unable to pay for the house rent, and was living with six roommates in one room. But today, I have my own big house in the prime location of Pune City. Because of DXN, we were able to travel to 11 countries around the world for free. After becoming the Crown Ambassador, I transformed myself into a direct selling coach, mind trainer and success mentor.

My wife has shown me invaluable support throughout my DXN journey. I would not have achieved all this without her by my side.

My sincere thanks to my upline Santosh Deokar Sir and Dr Prakash Prabhu who guided me from the beginning with support. We received guidance from the great Datuk Lim, Dr Rajesh Savera, Professor Vasupal and our beloved IMD Rafique. I express my deepest gratitude to all of my business partners as well as all India business friends and leaders who have supported us since day one.

I’ve always said “Challenges in life are extremely important. If your mind is in the right place, you can face any situation and handle anything with a positive mindset. In order to bring change into this world, it is necessary to move forward by adopting a positive attitude.

“I wish you all success, see you at the top as a Crown Ambassador!”

- Arati Salunkhe & Pravin Salunkhe
DXN Member since 07 July 2004.

___

Are you looking for a STABLE Company, EXCEPTIONAL PRODUCTS and SOLID OPPORTUNITY?

Discover More about My Online Business Worldwide; 

🌍 DXN USA


Need Help, WhatsApp Me Here:

No comments:

Post a Comment