Saturday, January 6, 2024

Santosh Deokar Success Story

In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can. Before joining DXN, I was working in the automobile industry as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer. At that time, I could only purchase a house with one room and kitchen, on loan from the HDFC and I only owned a Bajaj bike. My salary was around Ten Thousand Rupees only.

On 6th March 2003, I joined DXN and Dr. Prakash Prabhu was the sponsor who introduced DXN to me. I was attracted to DXN due to my mother, who had recovered from various health problems after consuming DXN products. I was motivated in the DXN business after seeing the monthly bonus statement of Rs. 55,000/- from one of my uplines whose age was 60+ and who suggested this DXN business to me as a part-time business. So I started the DXN business as a part-time business and started getting good income and good health. That made me to begin encouraging others to join DXN. I started attending regular company meetings, regional camps and conducted regular home meetings and weekly stock point meetings. My knowledge on the company, product and marketing plan, increased as the years went by. At the start of my business, I mainly concentrated on consuming the products, sharing my experience with others and inviting them to regularly attend the meetings. As a result of this, I earned a good part time income of Fifty Thousand Rupees and more per month within the first five years.

In 2006, I bought my first four Wheeler – Maruti 800, in 2009 - Alto 800, in 2014 - Volkswagen and soon in 2017, I am going to buy a new car. In 2005, I purchased a 2 BHK flat and in 2009, I built a bungalow for my parents at my native place. Then, I sold my 2 BHK Flat and bought a new luxurious flat in Akrudhi Pradhikaran, Pune, which at present costs more than 1 crore rupees.

I am happy to say that I enjoy a good bank balance, so I can provide for my family, especially my two sons, who are both good lawn tennis players and very good in academics.

Thanks to DXN, I have had the opportunity to visit many foreign countries. I visited Malaysia in 2008, Singapore and Langkawi in 2009, Nepal in 2010, Singapore Cruise trip in 2011, Thailand, Pattaya and Phuket in 2012, Malaysia in 2013, Mauritius in 2015, Malaysia and Langkawi in 2016 and Dubai in 2017.

Now, I get to enjoy a debt-free life filled with joy and happiness. In addition, on 23rd March 2017, I achieved the highest status in DXN; Crown Ambassador. I love DXN because of the following reasons :

It is a global company
It has an Accumulated Point Value (PV) system
Minimum qualification of 1000 PPV (anyone can achieve it)
World’s no.1 best quality products
Its worth
Concept of One World One Market
Products that work on you on a cellular level
Giving everyone the chance to enjoy a disease free life with consistent consumption of the product
Putting smiles on the face of consumers
3-generation inheritance plan
CHANGE to the DXN BRAND and CHANGE your LIFESTYLE for the better.

I succeeded in DXN due to my family members and also due to my PUNE MAHARASHTRA team-mates; without them I would not have achieved this lifestyle. To achieve success, put your team above you, be bold and confident and take all responsibilities on your shoulder; one day you will create your own history. There is a huge market in the world for DXN and there are opportunities for everyone to become multi-millionaires.

COME ON DXN. LET’S COME FORWARD.

JAYHIND

JAY MAHARASHTRA

COME ON INDIA

WE CAN HEAL THE WORLD

- Santosh Deokar
DXN Member since 06 March 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment